查理和巧克力工厂优秀词句英文版

1.查理和巧克力工厂英文版50个好词20个好句Charlie.and.the.Chocolate.Factory.查理和巧克力工厂.经典台词
-You ever met him? 你见过他?
-I did. 我见过
I thought he was great at first, but then he didn't turn out so nice. 原本以为他人很好 后来才知道他不是什么好人
He also has a funny haircut. 而且他的发型很奇怪
-I do not! 我才没有!
-Why are you here? -I don't feel so hot. -你来干嘛? -我心情不好
What makes you feel better when you feel terrible?你沮丧时 怎样才能让心情变好?
-My family. 和家人在一起
What do you have against my family? 你对我家人有什么意见?
-It's not just your family. It's the whole idea of 。不只是你的家人 而是想到 。
They tell you what to do, what not to do 。他们成天规定你能这样 不能那样 。
and it's not conducive to a creative atmosphere. 这样是会扼杀创意的
-Usually they're just trying to protect you because they love you. 他们只是想保护你 因为他们爱你
If you don't believe me, you should ask. 不相信的话 就自己去问问
-Ask who? My father? 问谁? 问我爸?
No way. 我才不要
At least, not by myself. 至少不要我自己一个人去
-You want me to go with you? 你要我陪你去?
-Hey. Hey, what a good idea. Yeah! 好主意 就这么办
Shopkeeper: You found Wonka's last golden ticket! 店主:你得到了旺卡的最后一张金门票!
Willy Wonka: Don't touch that squirrel's nuts! It'll make him crazy! 威利?旺卡:别碰松鼠们的松果!那会使它们生气的!
Grandma Georgina: Nothing's impossible, Charlie. 奶奶乔治娜:一切皆有可能,查理 。
查理和巧克力工厂 真的很好看啊~ 特别是那些舞蹈音乐 我笑了很久了~~
2.查理和巧克力工厂英文版50个好词20个好句Charlie.and.the.Chocolate.Factory.查理和巧克力工厂.经典台词-You ever met him? 你见过他?-I did. 我见过I thought he was great at first, but then he didn't turn out so nice. 原本以为他人很好 后来才知道他不是什么好人He also has a funny haircut. 而且他的发型很奇怪-I do not! 我才没有!-Why are you here? -I don't feel so hot. -你来干嘛? -我心情不好What makes you feel better when you feel terrible?你沮丧时 怎样才能让心情变好?-My family. 和家人在一起What do you have against my family? 你对我家人有什么意见?-It's not just your family. It's the whole idea of 。
不只是你的家人 而是想到 。They tell you what to do, what not to do 。
他们成天规定你能这样 不能那样 。and it's not conducive to a creative atmosphere. 这样是会扼杀创意的-Usually they're just trying to protect you because they love you. 他们只是想保护你 因为他们爱你If you don't believe me, you should ask. 不相信的话 就自己去问问-Ask who? My father? 问谁? 问我爸?No way. 我才不要At least, not by myself. 至少不要我自己一个人去-You want me to go with you? 你要我陪你去?-Hey. Hey, what a good idea. Yeah! 好主意 就这么办Shopkeeper: You found Wonka's last golden ticket! 店主:你得到了旺卡的最后一张金门票!Willy Wonka: Don't touch that squirrel's nuts! It'll make him crazy! 威利?旺卡:别碰松鼠们的松果!那会使它们生气的! Grandma Georgina: Nothing's impossible, Charlie. 奶奶乔治娜:一切皆有可能,查理 。
查理和巧克力工厂 真的很好看啊~ 特别是那些舞蹈音乐 我笑了很久了~~ 。
3.查理和巧克力工厂中好的英文单\词查理和巧克力工厂主演:约翰尼·德普Johnny Depp(饰Willy Wonka威利·旺卡) 弗莱迪·海默Freddie Highmore(饰Charlie Bucket威利·旺卡) Grandma Georgina:Nothing's impossible.乔治奶奶:世上没有不可能的事情 。
Grandpa George:The kids who are going to find the golden tickets are the ones who can afford to buy candy bars every day.Mark my words,the kid who finds the first ticket will be fat,fat,fat.乔治爷爷:只有每天都买一块巧克力的人,才有可能发现金纸 。记住我的话,第一个找到金纸的人,一定是那种胖的不得了的家伙 。
Grandpa Joe:All together,we're 381 years old.We don't wait.乔爷爷:我们几个加起来有381岁了,不能再等了 。Willy Wonka:Greetings to you,the lucky finder of this gold ticket, from Mr. Willy Wonka.I shake you warmly by the hand. For now, I do invite you to come to my factory and be my guest for one whole day.I, Willy Wonka, will conduct you around the factory myself showing you everything there is to see.Afterwards, when it is time to leave you will be escorted home by a procession of large trucks each one filled with all the chocolate you could ever eat.And remember, one of you lucky five children will receive an extra prize beyond your wildest imagination.威利·旺卡:恭喜你,幸运的朋友,你发现了威利·王卡的金纸,我非常热情的欢迎您的到来,现在正式邀请你参加我的工厂,成为我一整天的贵宾 。

秒懂生活扩展阅读